Awesome me ;

MY SYAWAL ♡
Friday 9 August 2013 | 0 Comment |
Assalamualaikum. Hello my dear stalkers. Yes. I'm back with a new post. Do miss me? Hahahaha. Yes. I miss all of you a lot . Okay. Tipu je. So. Now. Let's begin our story.


So. Today. 9th of August. And today is 2nd day of Eid Mubarak. :D So. For those Muslims in the world. I wish you 


SELAMAT HARI RAYA

1ST SYAWAL
So. My Syawal is not really happy like the past past year. Maybe it because there's no GRANDMA in the first syawal. Like serious. I miss my late grandma very much. How I can describe is. My Grandma was the most sporting grandma. I miss her joke in the morning of Syawal. Yes ! Everyone in my family looks not too happy yesterday morning. But. All we can do is. Acting happy. To make sure Grandpa didn't feel the sadness. For grandma. I just can pray for you. Al-Fatiha. :')

I think. That's for now. Thank you. Bye

 Much Love Natasya Nasir




Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post