Awesome me ;

I LOVE HIM.♥
Saturday 20 July 2013 | 0 Comment |
Assalamualaikum. So hey. It's been so long since I drop a line here. Ehh? Drop a line? Drop a line bukan writing letter ke? Hahaha... Whatever la kan. Kesah pulak aku. Ehhh.. Melalut dah ni. Stop it. So. See  the tajuk. Tu dekat atas tu. Haaa..... Agak agak dapat tahu tak apa yang aku nak cerita? *think think* 
See this ! What a surprise k bila test benda alah ni dekat fb :D


Yea. Let's me start my story. Maka tersebutlah ksah zaman dahulu kala. Hahaha... Tak payah nak kala sangat la kan.... Errr... Tak lawak pon dohh. So. Macam ni cerita dia. Kalau betul betul stalk blog aku,aku rasa guys akan tahu who's my crush ever. Yeah. He's
Muhammad Akhmal bin Mistam.


So. I have been crush on him since first I know him. Nothing to say. I just love his attitude. His thinking. His joke. His crazy. Yea. He is. :D Even sometimes he annoyed me much,but I still can be patient with him. I don't know why. So,agak agak korang percaya tak kalau aku cakap aku sayang dia lebih dari aku sayang boyfriend sendiri? I think you guys won't. But. The truth. I love him more than I love my boyfriend. Maybe its because he the one who always besides me. In happy. In sadness. Yes,maybe. Actually,at first,he never knows that I'm crush on him. See. How secretive am I. Even every second,minutes,hour,day,month and year he with me. :) But. All that gone when my own boyfriend tell hm about my feeling to him. What a shame right for me as a girl. Yes. I really shame ! I think about 2 day I not admonish him. Really shy. Same like him. He not admonish me. 



Then. After 2 days,he admonish me. And he said.  
"Natasya Nasir!!! I miss you!!! Aku tak boleh la jauh jauh dengan kau"
And I was like. OMG ! OMG ! Me too dear... Seriously,since first I met you,I never thought that you will be very  important person in my life. You cheer up my day Muhammad Akhmal. I hope you will be mine. Maybe not for this time being. But later. :)
I really glad that you have deem me as you future wife. Like serious,I never imagine that you will say that to me. You even said my papa is your future father in-law.What a sweet okay.

The time when you said "Please. Don't move from Muar. I'm too scared you will found someone else and you will overlook of me." I was like Oh dear. I believe you love me. Yes. You really do.

So,that's for now. I have to put down my pen. Just one thing I want to tell you. I REALLY DO LOVE YOU,MUHAMMAD AKHMAL BIN MISTAM. YOU MEAN A WORLD TO ME. THANKS FOR BEING STAY WITH ME ALL THE TIME. EVEN I'M TAKEN,MY HEART,MY SOUL,IS YOURS. ALWAYS :D


Much Love Natasya Nasir


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post